Thanks for joining me!
After inadvertently deleting my blog after ten years, I stopped writing short-form for a while. I was deep into graduate school and reflecting on the ideas that got me there. The themes I was most attracted to were ideas, creativity, innovation, sustainability, personal effectiveness, and learning–all topics in which I have practical experience and have deeply studied. More about me here.
This new blog is the culmination of that learning. Right now the blog is structured into sections of related to areas of study I’ve done and that contribute to my overall thinking:
- 52 Foibles: In the whirl of our day-to-day interactions, it’s all too easy to forget the nuances that distinguish great teams, great cultures, and great products/services. 52-Foibles brings together 52 insights from psychology into an easy reference and brainstorming tool. Each card describes one insight into human behavior and suggests ways to apply this to your teams as well as the design of your products and services. Use them to stimulate your personal reflection or a team brainstorm.
- Book Shelf: Books that have influenced me throughout my career and in my area of study. This section will constantly update as I read more, so bookmark it if you want to check back in a few months. And please read this FAQ page about these notes, if you have any questions. You can also email me.
- 1-2-3’s of sustainability and CSR
- Lessons from CEOs on purposeful leadership
- Look to Craftsmen: What masters craftsmen can teach us about business, creativity & growth
Saving a seat for you,